18 - 20 JUNE 2018
The automobile industry is experiencing a total “digital transformation” in the 21st century. From new business models like mobility as a service, to new technologies like connectivity, autonomy, and electrification, the entire automobile ecosystem is rapidly changing.
At the 3rd annual Future Vehicles Summit, we will be covering the hottest topics shaping the future of the automotive space.
From vehicle electrification and infrastructure to the evolution of ADAS and vehicle automation to enhanced connectivity and new mobility models.
In an environment of uncertainty, the Future Vehicles Summit will shed light on the new strategies, and partnerships which are turning the forces of disruption into engines of growth.
The Summit mixes high-level keynotes, case studies from local and global leaders and interactive roundtables moderated by experts.
What makes the Future Vehicles Summit unique?
- Australia’s leading event focused on connected and autonomous vehicles
- Held as part of the Smart Mobility Show, a 3 day festival dedicated to the future of mobility
- Co-located with the IoT for Transport & Logistics Summit - 2 day conference exploring impact of digital disruption on freight transport and logistics
- Supported by Advisory Board of renowned industry experts
- Visionary speakers – Local and global authorities will provide insights into key trends, opportunities and challenges
- Interactive agenda with breakout sessions and roundtables providing in depth knowledge around specific challenges and opportunities
- Hands on practical workshops on “Optimising safety outcomes” and “Building smarter infrastructure”
- Leading exhibition – a showcase of 20 of the world’s leading solution providers
- Networking program - Extensive networking program where business leaders and key decision makers can build relationships
The Future Vehicles Summit is your opportunity to get your brand “front of mind” with your target market.
- Engage with the largest number of senior level urban mobility leaders in Australia
- Influence purchasing decisions and create new opportunities for your organisation
- Be part of real world discussions around autonomous vehicle challenges and opportunities
- Showcase your capabilities and expertise, and position your company as a partner of choice
We hope you can be part of Australia’s must attend event dedicated to connected and autonomous vehicles!